Check out the 5 best, most popular and leading restaurant POS systems for quick serve restaurant, fast food, and fine dining! Get all information here!
By implementing a POS system or a Point of Sales system in your restaurant you will finally be able to create the best user experience, increase sales, improve operations, and move your business to the next level. The Restaurant POS system is built for restaurant success.
(Read more about: The Best and Most Popular Point of Sale Systems 2017)
In this article, we are going to present you the 5 best POS systems you can use for your restaurant:
- TouchBistro – The best things about this POS system is that it is elegant with a simple design, cost-effective, user-friendly, it is great for small and large restaurants, and has a secure onsite system. The customers love the modern look, as well as, the feel of the tablet-based system that can handle table and seating assignments, wireless transfer of orders to the kitchen, menu ordering and selections, split tickets and tabs, and etc.
- Revel – This POS system works well with quick service businesses and restaurants. The software has expanded latterly and now it is a suitable option for grocery stores, retail businesses, niche shops, pizza and coffee shops, salons, and food trucks. The best thing about Revel is that they adapted a software in order to fit any type of sales environment. It is very easy to use and includes some pretty cool features.
- Ambur – Ambur is cloud-based POS system which means that all of your restaurant’s data will be stored in the cloud. In a case of an Internet outage, this Point of Sale software will remain completely functional. You will have access to almost all of the features, with an exception of email, credit card processing, and Dropbox backups. Ambur is built for businesses in the restaurant industry such as restaurants, cafes, bars, and food trucks.
- Instore – Instore is a cloud-based Point of Sale system. All the information of your business including menu items, employees, sales history, and etc. will be stored on the cloud’s servers. Instore is able to store credit card data offline for up to 24 hours and process the transactions when the internet network comes back.
- Change – This POS system includes some great features such as free support and updates, unlimited items and distractions, automatic billing, online reporting, and etc.
Choose the restaurant POS system that best suits your business needs!
— BANC BUSINESS ANGELS (@BANCBA) 28 de junio de 2017